Copyright Corrina Tough 2011

Thursday 12 January 2012

Ruby's Nature Park PART 1


  Making the fence



                                                     Keep going....

                                               Nature slippery dip



                                         Plant some flowers and trees

Today I got the idea to make a nature park for my littlest petshop toys to play in. First I got a roll of paper for the base. Then I collected stones, leaves, flowers, grass, bark and fern. A littlest petshop toy looks like an animal with a wobbly head. I used the stones to make the fence, and put flowers and leaves to make trees and bushes. Stay tuned for part 2....... xxxRuby
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby you are so artistic I love your nature garden!!

    ReplyDelete